Position Title : Legal Executive
Years of experience required : 0.6 to 2 yrs
Job Details :
- Creating archive and reference notes for legacy cases.
- Database and renewal of Trademarks filed.
- Arrangement and issuance of Power of Attorney, notices, letters etc.
- Maintain the legal expenses record and ensure spends within budget.
- Ensure legal payments are released on time
- Give accurate and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics.
- Collaborate with management to devise efficient defense strategies.
- Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance.
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations.
- Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advise on possible legal issues.
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties, creating relations of trust.
- Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights.
- Deal with complex matters with multiple stakeholders and forces.
- Provide clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organization.
- Conduct the work with integrity and responsibility.
- Maintain current knowledge of alterations in legislation.
- Doing all such work having legal base.
In case you find this job opportunity interesting and matching to your candidature, you can apply through website or can send your resume on email@example.com