Position Title : Human Resources (Industrial Relations)
Years of experience required : 10 to 13 yrs
Job Details :
- Manage HR budget and work with plant management to assist in managing people spending, i.e. over-time, headcount control, utilization of temporary workers, workers compensation, etc.
- Liaisioning with local authorities.
- Liasioning with labour contractors.
- Lead assessment and planning for internal training and development.
- Monitor employee attitudes, lead culture assessments and action planning to close the gaps.
- Provide advice and counsel to plant management team regarding performance management and development of human capital.
- Provide human resource generalist services, including compliance with regulatory agencies.
- Provide direction to employees in the resolution of problems, related to benefits, company policies, etc.
- Schedule and create project assignment to meet completion dates.
- Source, screen and recommend candidates for employment and conduct new employee orientation.
- Facilitate internal/external Health and Wellness activities.
- Create facilitate communication and employee involvement initiative.
- Administer local salary performance review procedure, and employment related policies and procedures.
- Responsible for HRIS administration and maintenance.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Support the administration of Workers Compensation and coordination of workplace safety programs.
- Conduct training sessions related to Ethics, benefits, safety, or others as required.
- Plan and participate in Division Talent Management and Succession Review.
- To maintain good liaison and coordination with all Govt. departments like Factory Inspectorate, Labour department, etc.
- To ensure that industrial relations is maintained well at all levels as per the legal standards.
- To maintain and ensure up to date Statutory Registers/Records of all statutes applicable to the Unit.
In case you find this job opportunity interesting and matching to your candidature, you can apply through website or can send your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org